Subject: FlyDubai - Entering Estonia from Russian FIRs
From: "Agnes Riu" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "navservices" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 14:08:39 +0300

To whom it may concern,

Hope this email finds you well.

My name is Agnes, and I am a Navigation Officer at FlyDubai.

I am writing to inquire about the regulations and restrictions we may 
encounter if we need to divert to EETN from either UMMS (Minsk) or a Russian 
aerodrome.

For example: OMDB – ULLI (destination alternate EETN) with Russian nationals 
on board.

Are we able to uplift fuel and then continuing back to Russia (or Belarus)? 
Or would we be required to return to the UAE? Would Customs be able to 
process Russians passengers?

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your prompt 
response.

Best regards,

Agnes Martin Riu

Navigation Officer

t. +971 54 309 5667

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
<https://www.flydubai.com/en> flydubai.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/flydubai> 
<https://www.instagram.com/flydubai> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/flydubai> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/theflydubaichannel>

  _____

Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer: This email and any attachment may 
contain confidential information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you 
may not use, copy or disclose the information in this email or any 
attachment. If you have received this email in error, please notify the 
sender immediately and delete it from your system. Although reasonable steps 
have been taken to ensure that this email and any attachment does not 
contain viruses, the sender cannot accept responsibility for any loss or 
damage sustained as a result of computer viruses, infection or other 
malicious or harmful code. You should ensure that this email and any 
attachment is virus free and that your systems protect against such threats.
  _____

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.